Subscribe To Feed

Enter your email address:

Delivered by FeedBurner

Friday, September 2, 2022

I'm back

 I've been in denial and not a





ccepting myself which in return had me miserable than depressed but now that has all changed isn't that a blessing what I thought was the end of the world when I was exposed turned out to be a blessing. I don't have it all figured out it's still a daily process trying to change the way I think so I can accept myself society teaches us that men who embrace their femininity is bad but who determined that how is that bad why should I be mad or ashamed of myself but I didn't have an option or choice what would I like to do sexually or how I sexually identify... If it was the perfect world I would have been born a woman with a vagina but I did not and I am not and that is okay I am going to embrace myself in love myself for who I am I'm a man and I like to embrace my community so with that being said the best thing for me to be might be transgender or a sissy it's very scary it's a lonely process but it gives me a passion and a purpose something to live for

No comments:

Post a Comment

Damn you ain't got nothing to say